Year (Aug. to May),
Year (Jan. to Dec.)
|Restrictions:||UM applicants only|
|App. Deadline, Spring:||November 15th||App. Deadline, Fall:||April 15th|
|App. Deadline, Summer:||April 15th|
Students who participate in a University of Miami study abroad program may be eligible to compete for a stipend to help defray costs associated with studying abroad.
To be eligible for consideration, applicants must:
- Be a currently enrolled University of Miami degree-seeking undergraduate student
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Demonstrate financial need
- Submit a complete application to participate in an IEEP study abroad program, including all supporting documentation, by the published program application deadline.
- Be accepted to an undergraduate credit-bearing program offered by International Education and Exchange Programs
- Submit this International Education and Exchange Programs Study Abroad Stipend application by the stipend application deadline date.
Funds are limited, and these are competitive stipends. Awards will be made on the basis of financial need, a personal statement, and estimated expenses overseas.
- Please note that notification of the scholarship award is generally not made until mid-May for Summer/Fall applicants and mid-December for Spring applicants at the earliest.